среда, 6 июня 2012 г.

Browse blogs - number 6 bomber - Igoreha - dvoechnik



That is the spirit and shines on the blog. I'm your guy in the board, honest and simple, sometimes even simple. For this I should be covered with gold and buried waist-deep in the ground.

In fact, the blog is really very simple. Igor describes his daily life at their school, interspersing manimeykerskie detail. Igor impresses me is the fact that no one is trying to teach. Moreover, he parades the fact that he dvoechnik ( lying, of course, Losers deduct ). But let five Igoreha! .

Igor still calls himself a rich. Not because he cuts in pieces of green from the internet - it is simple enough. Just calm the soul, Igor - he has a full life. And here let Igoreha five, I do not have this and is willing to learn.

Igor writes poorly. Honestly, does. He writes as he wants. How can. So read Igor and I are friends - and we see that friends with Igor six - the number of subscribers. I am the way, out of curiosity, and because we have exchanged links. But read it at least once should be. Because he writes Igor. It does not transfer or sell their positions. He believes that it is necessary to rivet their happiness his jackhammer. So Igoreha, let me five! .

In general, Igor - well done. Not because I wrote a blog. Simply, he is self-sufficient. In it I find myself at 20, when he went against society. He is confident in his abilities, he makes his own their needs. And he has his favorite man. I envy you, Igoreha, white envy. So let five and do their job, not paying attention to anyone. Only about bad students, I would reconsider an opinion in your place. Losers - a synonym for foolishness, and you're not stupid. deep IMHO.

Link to blog:. ihor. in. (rich, rich, and the domain of 0. 5 bucks ).

You also want a public beating?. Add to. list of death row. As a sweet pill ( after a couple of candles in the ass ) straight back to my blog ( PR2/tITs40, attendance of 200 people per day).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий